Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Taco Soup

  • 6 cans of any bean
  • 2 cans of any tomato
  • 4 cans of any vegetable
  • 2 packets of powdered Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
  • 2 packets of taco seasoning

"My favorite beans to use are kidney, pinto and black beans. My favorite tomatoes are Rotel and my favorite vegetables are corn and green beans. I usually use two cans of each kind unless I don't have that much variety, then I use what I have. You just can't go wrong with this one! We have this on nights when the pantry is rather bare and/or it is dinner time with nothing planned. Ahem, let's just say we have this a lot."

"This recipe feeds our large family with enough left over for lunch the next day so adjust the recipe according to your needs. It is absolutely delicious and gets the big 'thumbs up' from everyone! Serve it with sour cream, corn chips and shredded cheese to make it simply perfect! It works for us!!"

Found On: http://kudzugrows.blogspot.com/

0 comments: